Tuesday, October 13, 2009

This is exciting


This is exciting. I'm starting on a new crime thriller novel, "panic" by Jeff abbott! (syairah is reading "fear").

I hope it'll be as great as the other crime thrillers I've read in the past (a very long time ago). Nora Roberts (J.D Robb) still relatively new and untouched. There are at least 30 new books that I've not read, most of which come from the whole lot that I bought in hongkong last year.


Click for last year's December & January Archives for a picture of the 15 english novels I bought in a single day HAHA. Maybe it isn't alot to you, but it is to me!

& since my blog is relatively boring now, its time you read my archives. The amount of stuff I bought was so crazy! (8th january) and all the pictures of the food.. Damnit I feel like a no-lifer right now. Need to go shopping!

(DAMN IT I MISS HONGKONG SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!!!!! The food, my relatives, shopping (with kaikai), shiok projector screen at home, ultra fast internet connection, shopping, sightseeing ... I'm only going back next May for my cousin's wedding D:)



My sister's keeper doesn't interest me FOR NOW. I'll get back to it after this book I guess. Shall add more autobiographies, biographies, inspirational books and those interesting psychology ones to my list. No chick lit thanks. This should make my holidays more fruitful than cyber stalking people/friends. LOL.


Eyes hurt a whole freaking hell lot, maybe its a good thing my Codec isn't working, cause I can't watch FRIENDS now ):

No comments: